5 April 2008

i don't have you anymore

how can i be so stupid to lose someone like you? I Don't Know What Went Threw My Mind. The Day Came To Tell You That I Didn't Love You Anymore and That I Had Found Someone New. At That Time IT Felt So Right To Have Let You Go. You Would Call Me Crying and Begging Me To Come Back. But I Wouldn't Accept It. Now That A Few Months Passed I Regret It All.. You Have No Idea How Much I miss You. I Realized How Much You Truly Did Mean To Me. I Took Our Relationship For Granted.
And Now You Say You Just Wanna Be Friends.. I Messed Up. I See You Holding his hand and How I Knew That Could Have Been Me.. I See You Kissing His Hoping That When You Kissed Him You Think Of Me. I Threw One Year Down The Drain. Till This Day I Love You and I'm Gonna Be Waiting For You To Come Back...

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates