18 April 2009

Personal Reflection [week 9]

Horaii!!!
There was no micro teaching class. I was happy because I got 'free time' for about 3 hours. I used my time for reviewing my lesson plan. I went to workstation at the library and made some changes in my lesson plan. I looked that my lesson plan was not good enough. I browsed for ESL/EFL website, tried to find games that could be applied in my lesson plan. But, it was difficult to find games which were suitable with my topic.
Then, I talked with my friend named nonok. I asked for her advice about games that can be used in listening class. She gave me a nice game named "whispering a sentence"! humm, I was interested with that game and finally, I would use that game.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates