12 March 2009

Personal Reflection [ week 7 ]

In the 7th meeting of micro teaching class, I acted as a X grade student. From the beginning until the end of meeting, I just sit and watched my friends who practiced teaching. There were different characters between one and others who practiced teaching at that time. There were serious teacher, funny teacher and 'nervous' teacher. I liked to see Zita's and Adria's performances. They could explain their material well. From Zita, I learned that when we confidence and had mastered the material, we could explain the material smoothly. From Adria, I learned that when we used media for teaching, students' motivation to learn our material will increase. Students would be more comfortable and enjoyed the material given by teacher.
I think that's all I can write for my reflection.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates