6 May 2009

Personal Reflection [week 12]

Humm, teaching in lower semester was not as spooky as I imagined!

Before taught in lower semester, I doubt myself whether I could teach well or not. The lecturer gave me 100 minutes to teach and I have no partner in practice teaching. At first, I do not believe myself that I could teach in 100 minutes. But, when I taught lower semester, 100 minutes was seemed very short. The keys were preparing the lesson plan with details of activities and using ice breaker to make the class’ atmosphere better. I thought that it was really nice experience!! I will miss it…

Oopss.. it was the third week of class teaching, the next week I have to practice teaching! I saw that some of my friends were very serious in their last class teaching. To be honest, I saw that their performances were decreasing rather than their first performance. I don’t know why, but it seemed that they lost their spirit in teaching. Maybe it caused of it was their last class teaching, so they wanted to finish it as soon as possible.

Back to me, I am not sure if I can teach well. I feel that I still have a lot of weaknesses. I think there are many things should be changed in me. Nevertheless, I am sure that I can give better performance in my second class teaching. There were many things I learned from my first class teaching. I have some strategies for my second class teaching such as playing a game to attract students’ motivation.

I hope I can give my best in my second class teaching. SEMANGAT!!!

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates