18 May 2009

Personal Reflection [ week 13 ]

Finally, I practiced teaching for the second time in front of my friends and it means that there would be no more micro teaching class. :(
I would like to make some review about that day.

The first was Rina. She was a calm teacher and she did not too much talking. I thought that she have to be more interactive and attractive so that the students will pay more attention to her.
The second was me, hehe. I could only say that I have tried to give my best performance, but at the last, I still felt that I have to develop my teaching skill [smangat..smangat..].
The third was Nico. At the first section of the class, he showed a video about someone who was getting nervous during his presentation. I thought that it was a funny video to attract students' motivation. In his performance, Nico looked very enthusiast to deliver his material to the students. The fourth was Adit. He was confidence and looked matering the materials. It looked that he prepared the material well.
The Fifth was Olive. She was a calm teacher. She prepared the material well and the way she taught was understandable and easy to folow.
Yap!! finally, it was all that I can say for the last meeting of micro teaching!


0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates